Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Sunday evening, narrated by Connor

Bubby came to visit for my big brother's birthday, and she sure does like to hold me.  What's MOST important, however, is that I munch and drool all over the toy!






She took the toy away.  Why oh why would she take the toy away?!





Ah, a clean head!  All is forgiven.  I love baths.






I was dry, then I was wet, now I'm kinda damp and wrapped in a towel... it's a little confusing, but Bubby seems to be joyous throughout the whole process.  Grown-ups are weird.






Phew!  Bubby unwrapped me to let me dry off.  I put my hand on her to make sure she stayed put.  Best of all, I found this "thumb" thing again.  It's brilliant!  Have other babies heard of this?! 





After Mommy put me in my jammies, I asked myself a question that has changed my world forever: if one finger is so delicious, then what would a whole hand be like?  And wow, I'm tellin' ya, it's amazing.  The teeth don't even have to come in now, I've figured out how to handle it.  From now on I'll just eat my hand and drool over everything.  It's my new life plan.

5 comments: