Monday, March 31, 2014

Tra la la

Jonathan's been under the weather for a few days, so I've been taking the first shift (work in the day), the second shift (kids in the morning and evening), and the third shift (baby at night).

Man I'm tired.

The discovery that has made my sanity possible this week: "Transformers: Rescue Bots." A girl I knew in high school is now a writer at Disney, and I saw on her Facebook page that she was involved with the show.  I put it on the first night while making dinner, and the boys were addicted. A show that both of them love that has no violence, hooray!  (And just to preempt any judgment... whoever said not to use TV as a babysitter, even occasionally, obviously had no children.)

4 comments:

  1. We all do what we must do to get through the day. You and Jonathan are doing a great job with your boys. Others judgement???? Can't hear you!!!!!
    xoxo
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids love Rescue Bots, great show!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! And how are you doing? I check your blog all the time.

      Delete