Wednesday, March 19, 2014

From oldest to youngest

Both boys in the same shot at school.  Xander had "bad news" to share with me today... he has to work separately from his friends tomorrow, because he's talking too much and not finishing his work.  He also can't do any more division this week until he works on reading and spelling.  That's my math-loving, social boy... individuation sure is a strange process.





Ari pleased as punch to be wearing my boots.  He actually did pretty well in the heels, too!





 Sitting with Mommy.  Connor's hair is slightly reddish, like Jonathan's as a boy!

2 comments:

  1. 1. Sometimes I have slight doubts that Xander and I are related (but it goes away really fast..)
    2. Baby and I share the same hair color!!
    3. Baby's face is completely different. Its a little spooky.
    4. Ari is still so god damn cute.
    4. Love ALL nephews and still waiting to see them in costumes!! did I miss that post??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. I know! But I'm glad it goes away.
      2. You do. But he's also going bald, so I hope that doesn't happen to you too.
      3. He grows every day, it's pretty amazing.
      4. He is. And he knows it. That's the worst part.
      5. They love you too. And no, no costume pics... they were really blurry and bad. Basically they were in Spiderman outfits and Xander got his face painted with a snake, and Ari's with a spider.

      Delete