Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Guest blog from Bubby

As cribbed from her FB posts...

Xanderism I overheard yesterday. "Mommy, would you make us spinach smoothies on Shabbat!?" Ask me how thrilled I was!!!!


Bubby's famous grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner tonight. Ari helped butter the bread and put it in the pan. Then he ate 1-1/2 sandwiches!!!  Delicious!!!


Having a great time with Michal and her family. Ari and I went grocery shopping yesterday...strawberries, grapes, watermelon, honeydew, raspberries, blueberries, avocado, bananas, plums, apricots, nectarines. I turn to Ari and ask him, "Did we forget anything, Ari?" He scans the basket and exclaims, "Carrots, Bubby! Don't forget the carrots!" We bought carrots. I'm so grateful they eat all this stuff. 



I love that all of my mother's recollections are about food.  I definitely get it from somewhere! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment