Monday, June 1, 2015

"Work" selfies

The Atlanta conference said to dress "synagogue casual," so I did.  Jeans and a nice top every day.  I was highly amused to see that that was the dress of other rabbis from the West Coast, but all those from the East Coast were what I would consider more formal.  I took this selfie the day I got home to send to my friend from Long Island, with the caption "Now THIS is casual!"




Connor "working" while I was in Atlanta... learning about everything.  This lesson, I believe, was about hats.

3 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful selfie of you and it's quite formal (without seeing the jeans!).....

    Connor looks smashing framed by that overpowering hat. Whatever lessons he learns, he learns well! What a huggable lovable kiddie-poo he is!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you're wearing the necklaces that the boys made for you! saw that right away!!!

    ReplyDelete