Friday, June 12, 2015

Settling into the in-between

My update:

Ari, as photographed by Xander





Connor climbed into his high chair on his own and tried to buckle himself.  That was his way of telling me he was hungry.






Older boys coloring while Connor the hobbit had snack.





Osher and Yentl have been reunited with Simcha, and... it could be going better.  Here Osher is hiding on top of Mom's china cabinet to escape.



Jonathan's update:


Baby rabbit at my hotel this morning.





The fountain at the hotel in Arizona.





This is me at "Meteor Crater" in New Mexico.  A mile wide crater that was created by a huge chunk of nickle-iron falling from the sky at 40,000 mph. 





Capsule they had at the crater.





This is what I saw most of the day.  Beautiful.





Well... this actually is what I saw.  I WAS driving after all!


  


This has got to be the seediest motel I've ever been in. They didn't vacuum the room, I had to slam my body against the door to push it in, all the lights flickered outside, and there are bugs everywhere. It is only marginally better than sleeping in the car. I would go to the next motel but it looks even worse if you can believe it. But it's 2am, I've been driving all day trying to make it to Texas, which I didn't, and I'm dog tired. Looks like I'll be in Clovis NM for the night. At least the beds look clean.

3 comments:

  1. 1. Great picture of Ari. What an eye Xander has! Perfect framing!

    2. Adorable pic of Connor communicating, using Body Language floridly!

    3. Don't tell me territorial Simcha feels he's been invaded by his own "siblings"!!!

    4..Jonathan...These On-the-Way photos are splendid!

    5. I'd have slept in the car!!!!

    6. How come the Leaf looks as big as the van? Photo shopping????

    7. Jonathan, where is your driving partner??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just took a picture of together in the car. Michal will post them soon I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just took a picture of together in the car. Michal will post them soon I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete