Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Art afternoons

Pajamas for Xander, my little homebody.  Ari got dressed because he chose to go do errands with Jonathan earlier that day.  As an aside, I love them having a table their size for meals and arts & crafts - they feel so empowered to reach everything plus there's no mess on the main table.




 Xander's very first book!  Complete with title and byline: "I Luv Stamps, bi Xander Loving"




The first page is a map of California.





 Random sample page from the middle of the book.





Second random sample page.





The back page, with an additional (differently-spelled!) title.  He obviously ascribes to Mark Twain's theory, who said, paraphrasing, that anyone who only spells a word one way has no imagination.





The afternoon ended with the opening of an amazing package from Savta containing individual kiddush cups for the boys.  Here they are responding to my request to "please hold up your kiddush cups so we can see how beautiful they are."  The package also had a gorgeous necklace for me and a ceramic camel and tree for Blackie's cage, but the kiddush cups were the most popular by far.



Ari wanted to sleep with his that night, and asked if we could have Shabbat RIGHT NOW!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy this post so much. My heart just fills with love. xoxo

    ReplyDelete