Friday, October 25, 2013

36 weeks

Me, to the midwife, as she gets out the blood pressure cuff:  "I've actually been having a lot of trouble getting up in the mornings, I've been really tired all the time lately."

Midwife, taking my blood pressure: <raises eyebrows>  "90 over 48.  Are you alive?  At least we know why you can't get up now!"

So yay for being ordered to eat salty food. :)


Also, I've been trying to take the pregnancy pictures with the same shirt all throughout, so the look would be consistent.  The first purple shirt I had was a M, then a L, and then I caved and bought an XXL.  This is the XXL.  It's given up the ghost.







I have exactly four outfits now that provide full belly coverage.  It's a good thing I never go anywhere!

3 comments:

  1. Honey, you look gorgeous..just very pregnant! But why are you standing??!!!! Lie down.

    And btw, Savta's blood pressure was like 90/50 after she gave birth to your uncle Joe, if I remember correctly. You and she apparently have more in common than just books!

    Love you. Take care of yourself and each other.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just spoke to Savta......her BP was 80/50. They wondered how she was standing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that's good, as she's in her late 80s. Makes me hopeful for a good healthy long life too!

      Delete