Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Labor Day weekend in pictures

I am a bit behind in blogging because of a Trojan virus that infected my computer.  All hail William the wonder-tech who fixed it all up.  Thank you so, so much!


Connor's face upon seeing my mom when she arrived at the airport.





Ari at the supermarket.  He brought along his own cart, that my grandmother had given Xander when we visited Israel a few years ago.  He loved being so responsible and putting things in the cart himself!





Me making a smoothie.





Ari taking a picture of me making a smoothie.






Xander and Blackie, friends forever.  I don't have to understand it, just accept it, I've realized.






Cruising around the furniture before stepping out on his own.





Trying avocado.





Liking avocado.  A few weeks and he's taken a major turn: avocado, watermelon, Ritz crackers, chicken, rice and beans, cheese, plum, salami, spaghetti, you name it, he's tried it and loves it.





Reading bedtime stories with Mom.





Being Spidermen, of course.

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous visit it was!!!! Can't wait to come back for Xander's 6th bday. xoxoxo to everyone.
    Bubby

    ReplyDelete