Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Clearing off the camera - aka smiles galore

From last month - Round Table Pizza play room glory.






Horsie rides!  
(Jonathan's been going to the gym three times a week to work out; after this 20-minute wrestling/riding session, he told me, "That counts as my fourth gym day!")






Reading bedtime stories.






Saying hi.






More sandbox time.






Inspecting the Shabbat candles (note that he told us he wanted to wear a kippah, and then he ran right over to pick the color he wanted).

3 comments:

  1. Marvelous pictures!!! I love Ari's toothy smile!
    Hard to pick a favorite. Giddyup-Horsie is in the running. So is Animated-Reading-Session. But how about the Glowing-Boy-With-Shabbat-Candles?! Winners all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This collection was just what I needed right now......pictures of my beloved daughter and her family.
    Love,
    Mom/Bubby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, Savta, here is MY vote.
    1. Horsie Rides
    2. Bedtime Stories
    3. Ari saying 'Hi'
    4. Round Table Pizza Play room
    5+ Love both the sand box and Shabbat candles!

    I keep coming back and looking at these over and over and over. And of course, that includes showing everyone I know!

    Love you all,
    Mom/Bubby

    ReplyDelete