Monday, May 18, 2015

Favorite new series

I just binge-watched Grace and Frankie on Netflix.  The premise is that in their 70s, Martin Sheen and Sam Waterston finally tell their wives, Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin, that they're leaving them... for each other.  How do they and their grown children handle it?  You must watch the show, it's fabulous.  Amazing actors (I have to admit, I didn't even know how famous some of them were until I googled them!), the stories are beautifully written, and overall, each episode makes me laugh and cry.  Highly recommended.

3 comments:

  1. I just watched the last episode the other night and just loved the series. i might watch it all over again! And yes!!! That cast is made up of all huge, HUGE names!!!!! (from my generation, anyway). Can you believe that Jane Fonda is 77 years old? Well, yes you can. But i can't! I remember her as the sexiest thing that walked the earth........

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete