Monday, May 4, 2015

Ball tent fun

We brought out the ball tent for some variety in play.  Xander took a big cardboard box I'd brought home from temple and created an obstacle course for everyone.  Here he is posing in karate mode.





Potato sack tunnel.


Click here to see a YouTube video of the kids all playing together.  Xander took a square tube, used a pencil to outline its dimensions onto the large box, cut out along his outline, and fitted the two boxes together.  Voila!  Ball-box glory.

4 comments:

  1. YouTube won't play...says the video is private. Might savta and i need permission?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how do I get permission to watch the video????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Savta,SavtaRabbaMay 6, 2015 at 9:56 PM

    Hey! Thanks for letting me get in on the play. That ball-box with two fellas inside, and Xander's ingenious tunnel-funnel attached looks like no end of fun. I can see your heads
    poking in-and-out, and watch those balls zinging around from nowhere. I love that Connor zinged them back to you through the funnel!!! Go at it, fellas!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love when all three of them play together!

      Delete