Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Have I mentioned how much I love getting our haircuts at home?

All hail our stylist, who does cuts and color for the pregnant woman's family at the house!  I know it will change back in three months, but for now, I'm milking it for all it's worth.


 Post-haircut, being handed a mirror and not quite registering what to do with it.




 Oh wow, I can see myself in here!




 Mommy, Daddy, woah!  I have so much less hair!




 I think I like it.




 If I make funny faces, maybe I won't notice I'm getting my hair cut.




Happy with the end results.

3 comments:

  1. All spiffed and ready to welcome the New Year.
    Shanah Tovah!

    Savta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both boys look fantastic!!! And how wonderful that you can have haircuts at home for a while. My mother (Savta) always cut our hair at home. We'd sit on the seat part of the step stool (4 steps up) and away she'd go. I love Ari's reactions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Yeah, I'm loving the haircuts here. Savta, you did all your kids? You must be a good stylist... I'm afraid I would butcher their hair if I did it. I don't even try.

    ReplyDelete