Friday, August 10, 2012

The need for cookies is past

Morning: Jonathan made me chai and baked blueberry scones.  SCONES, people.  

Afternoon:  The preschool summer school is closed for a week while the teachers get ready for the school year to begin.  So Xander, Jonathan, and Odelia went to the zoo.  And because it's close to temple, they came to visit me at lunch.  Yay unexpected kid visits! 

Evening: I gave a presentation at a Board meeting and it went well.  Recapping what's gone on for everyone else, it made me realize... it's been a really busy month.

Post-kid bedtime: I wrote my first sermon in ages and had tons of fun doing it.

12:30am: getting ready for bed.  But maybe I'll just check people.com first. :)


2 comments:

  1. That was a great day, with real accomplishments and tasty treats and kiddie-visits thrown in. You know you're in exactly the right place, Rabbi, when writing a sermon is tons of fun!!!

    You piqued my interest about people.com so checked it out and was delighted to read about Natalie Portman's wedding.

    Love ya-all lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your perfect day! I'm so happy for you.
    xoxo
    Mom

    ReplyDelete