Tuesday, April 2, 2013

What a week

The past week has seen:

- Mom visiting
- Ari's birthday party
- My sister's birthday
- Seder and matzah galore
- Accompanying Xander on his first field trip to an elderly folk's home
- Going to Lois and Mike's in the mountains
- The return of Simcha the cat, who has now left his outdoor cat status to lounge at home
- Me reading more books on my vacation

There are literally hundreds of pictures piled up of most of these events.  I'm sorting through them, albeit slowly.  Keep checking back for updates.

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! A post! A post! So exciting! I've been checking every day.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I check at least three times a day every day, so will be looking for updates.....and pictures as you make your selection. WAAA-HOOO!

    ReplyDelete