Friday, January 16, 2015

Rabbinical amusement

I told the story at Tot Shabbat last Friday.

I practiced.

I had funny voices.

I had props.

I was feeling good about it.

I was totally upstaged by the adorable two-year old dancing behind me the whole time.  People kept laughing at the wrong times in my story, and I knew it wasn't me.

She was so cute!  I'm glad she was getting into the service.

I also have a new understanding for W.C. Fields, who famously said, "Never work with children or animals."

:)

3 comments:

  1. This would be a very funny story if it was funny. Just a reminder you gotta watch you back at all times.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are kinder than I am. Where were the parents?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Watching her dance. Which I honestly didn't mind... I was just sad I couldn't get her attention!

      Delete