Monday, January 26, 2015

From the mouth of babes

Ari and I were singing "Old McDonald."

He insisted on coming up with the lyrics himself.

Old McDonald had a cow, E I E I O.  It said mooo.

Old McDonald had a sheep, E I E I O.  It said baaa.

Old McDonald had a Yentl, E I E I O.  She said meow.

Old McDonald had a Connor, E I E I O.  He said "babababa."


Then came the one that made me full-out guffaw.


Old McDonald had a Mommy, E I E I O.  She went "talkie talkie talkie" all through the farm!

4 comments:

  1. See, Mommy! You did inherit SOMETHING from your mother!!!!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So I come by it honestly. :)

      Delete
    2. What a sharp kid is that Ari!! He can pick out the wheat from the chaff already at his tender age!!!

      Delete
    3. I like the way you think. :)

      Delete